Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh Lawd!!!! Chris Brown Has Another Twitter Meltdown






Chris Brown is over being asked questions about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.  He had another meltdown on Twitter, and has decided to delete almost his entire timeline on the site.

He couldn’t ignore the comments about beating up Rihanna two years ago and he exploded into a rant:

“I don’t say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s**t happened three years ago!”
“I know alot of you wack @ss(OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex but talking s**t on me wont get u far,” continued.
He then wrote: “And to be REALLY HONEST… yall wonder why n**ga spazzes all the time? Lol.”
Another tweet read: “MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! (sic).”



I kind of understand Chris, the incident happened a while ago and he has moved on!  Let it go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment