Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kenya Moore Threatening Not To Return To RHOA Next Season



According to Radar Online, Kenya Moore is sick of the foolishness on Real Housewives of Atlanta, and she claims that she is contemplating leaving the show completely.
Here is what Kenya said in a recent interview,
“If Bravo asked me to come back, I’d have to really think about it. Right at this moment, it’s a very tough question. I don’t want you to take that the wrong way because I’m nobody’s victim and never will be. But at some point you want people to put aside their differences and back you up because it’s the right thing to do. I will never shrink in the presence of anyone. If that is what they would like me to do so they can feel more comfortable around me, it will never happen. You have to just be you and never shrink who you are for anybody.”
Moore is allegedly still very upset that her castmates didn’t jump to her defense after NeNe Leaks accused her of being the reason that the “pillow talk” party resulted in a brawl. She apparently felt that the rest of the cast knew that it wasn’t her fault and they stood by and said nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment