Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tamar Braxton Is A Hot Mess!!!!




 "The Braxton Family Values" show premiered on WEtv  and I was very surprised at Tamar's attitude.  She stated she's "one of the dopest singers in the game"......really?  If you were that dope you would have a record deal sweetie!  Then she was crying about being a background singer for her sister Toni Braxton.  Ummm...Tamar you should be thankful you are singing at all! 

I was not impressed with Tamar at all!  She has nothing to offer to life let alone the music world!   With that attitude of hers she will never make it far! 


And....who thinks she married her husband for the money???  Just saying.....

6 comments:

  1. Well don't hold back or anything, but I kind of agree - she does have a big attitude and seems to think it's being real and having 'personality'.

    I've yet to see the show and already get that impression. However, I kind of like her BECAUSE of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the latest episode n she appears 2 b a piece of work. Even if she were the best singer in the world I would never waste a dime on her music b cuz of her attitude. IJS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Im pretty sure the ONLY reason she married him is for money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl is off!!!! The way she talks about her sisters and thinks that her sh**T doesn't stink is amazing to me. I can't stand her! And if she was ballin' like says please get a better lace front! That thing is ugly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamar Braxton's stank attitude will carry her as far as the foul odour she brings with her. This whole show is AHOTMESS.COM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamar has nothing on Toni. Tamar is a hot mess .com

    ReplyDelete