Friday, January 7, 2011

RUMOR: Oh H*LL NAW! Lil Wayne DISSING Dark-Skinned Women???


There are some explosive rumors that Lil Wayne is hating on dark skinned Black women.

According to an anonymous groupie, Wayne dissed her and her friends when they kickin it. Here's her account:

...When we entered the room Guda was like “Damn, y’all pretty, to be dark skin.” And then Wayne quoted a verse from his song ["Right Above"]. (She's referring to his line: "Beautiful black woman, I bet that b*tch look better red") ...made me angry as hell. So me being the outspoken person that I am, I said, “Wayne, your daughter is dark skin so why would you say such ignorance?” He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you"

Wayne refuted her statement by posting this tweet:

Seeing how Wayne's recent ex Shannell is a brown skinned chick, we're gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. But don't let it happen again Lil Wayne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment