Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lil' Wayne Has Beef With LeBron & D. Wade????




Lil’ Wayne covers this month’s Rolling Stone Magazine which hits stores January 21  In the article Wayne talks about why he's beefin' with LeBron James and Dwayne Wade.  Apparently Wayne was sitting courtside at a Miami Heat game and LeBron and D. Wade didn't acknowledge him. 

Here' what he said -

"Them n*ggas never speak to a n*gga,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. Nigga spent all that money on them f**king tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b*tch-a** n*ggas. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”



Come on Wayne, get over yourself! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL - is this real? I'm surprised he said anything but I guess he only said what we all would be thinking abd wishing...

    ReplyDelete