Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ashanti Gives Nelly a Lap Dance!!


This weekend Nelly threw the 5th Annual Ball in his hometown of St. Louis.

His girlfriend "friend" Ashanti was in attendance and gave him a LAP DANCE on stage!




In other news, Nelly and Ashanti have been PUBLICLY kickin for years now, but in a recent radio Nelly denied having any relationship with Ashanti. When asked whether they were officially dating he said:

"Who said that? Well what have we always said? Of course I’m single. I’m not married, she’s not married.”

“Here’s the thing. I’ve never said I’m in a relationship, she’s never said she’s in a relationship. I don’t know where they do that at. But we’ve always admitted to being friends.”

Huh??? I don't undersand why Ashanti is ok with the fact that Nelly refuses to claim her when they are obviously more than "friends". Ashanti, please get some self respect and move on to a man that is proud to say he's with you!

Ugh...I can't.

Do you think Nelly and Ashanti are "just friends" or are they something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment