Monday, September 13, 2010

The 2010 MTV VMA's SUCKED!!!!!




Did you all catch the VMA's last night?  I was very disappointed.  I stayed up late for nothing!!!  I am sorry to all the Lady Gaga fans, but the lady is weird!  I acknowledge this she is very talented, but I am not a fan at all!  Plus, there were a lot of other great videos and songs out there and they didn't even recognize them.  I was waiting all night for Kanye's performance and he didn't even sing my song!  Ugh!  I guess I have to look forward to the BET Awards next year! 

What did you all think?  Did you like the show?  What was your favorite performance? 


1 comment:

  1. The VMAS sucked GAS and it came out smellin shitty!!!!1 Overatted as usual and thats why i cannot watch any music awards if its the BETS, MTV, whatever.

    ReplyDelete