Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Poor Plaxico

It was reported that Plaxico Burress was denied work release on Tuesday.  I feel sorry for the poor athlete, he was misguided like most of these celebs now a days.  They think that they are untouchable and too big to get caught.  Here's a tip Plax, when you have fame and a little money you are considered a TARGET.  What you should have done was make that money and live quietly in your nice house.  But, I guess Plaxico is as smart as the person who named him Plaxico, what?!!
I am so tired of seeing these talented athletes fall for stupid stuff.  They become bankrupt and well....you know the rest.  Shooting yourself in the leg is very stupid, don't you think?  Isn't plaxico from the hood, doesn't he know how to a hold a gun?  But on the flip side why didn't Paris Hilton get the same kind of punishment?  Another Lesson Plax, even though you are 1000 times more talented then Paris Hilton you will always get treated like a regular negro off the street.  If you get back into the NFL and start making money again please learn these lessons.  Don't do this again!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree... it is amazing to see all of these talented young athletes not realize that the more money they make, the more of a target they will become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Plaxico is a family name, you never know. I almost named my oldest son Plaxico. Oh wait, I don't have any kids do I? oops!

    ReplyDelete