Monday, January 10, 2011

Rihanna MAKES AMENDS with Her DRUG ADDICT Father


Pop star Robyn "Rihanna" Fenty has always had a strained relationship with her drug addicted father, Ronald Fenty. But recently they seemed to heal their rift when Rihanna visited her homeland of Barbados over the holidays.

They had a falling out 2 years ago when Ronald joined her on tour and they argued about his drinking habits.



Ronald said, "I got plastered on the tour bus...vodka does not like me – or gin. She blasted me for that – she was always lippy from her small days. I was picked up from the hotel in the morning and I was just shuttled to the airport"

Sad! Over the course of her visit, Rihanna spoke with her father twice and left him several Christmas gifts.

When you hear about Rihanna's past it is easy to see how she ended up in an abusive relationship with Chris Brown! We're glad she is trying to heal old wounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment