Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Akon is Burning Michael Jackson's Tapes???


According to MTV, popular R&B/Hip-Hop producer Akon is threatening to burn the tapes of unreleased recordings that he made with Michael Jackson. So much of Michael Jackson's music is being leaked that Akon fears his unfinished songs will also be prematurely leaked.

Although the first single off Michael's recent album is their duet "Hold My Hand", there are still several other songs they made that are not ready for the public.

Says Akon about the unreleased music: "They're just ideas, concepts, harmonies and stuff like that which the world will probably never see because I wouldn't want to put it out unfinished -- so I might just burn it after this interview, 'cause I might just get tempted to do a remix!"

"I know at the end of the day if it wasn't fully complete, I don't think he would see it released that way. I probably wouldn't ever put myself in a position to make that choice."

We understand that Akon doesn't want to tamper with MJ's original music, but Michael's fans are waiting to hear more from him. Hopefully Akon won't ruin them!

No comments:

Post a Comment