Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Russell Simmons says Kimora and Djimon are just fine! He took to his site GlobalGrind, to dispel rumors circulating the relationship.
Simmons called the rumors “media mischief” and wonders “what mean person would dedicate so much time and thought to fabricate so many false statements in one article?”
According to Russell:
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.
2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don’t need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.
3. I damn sure don’t pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don’t say they are fighting over MY money.
4. Yes she’s selling a house, but she hasn’t lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.
5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I’m part of their family. Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.