Wednesday, April 25, 2012

People Magazine Names Beyonce ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman 2012′





Everybody can agree that Beyonce is a beautiful woman. Now, it’s official!!  Beyonce is the most beautiful woman of the year.
In their annual special double issue, Beyonce was named World’s Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine. Although this is her first time winning the title, this is the ninth time she’s made the list. While fans marvel at her physical beauty, Beyonce prefers to focus on the beauty she feels after giving birth to Blue Ivy.
In her interview with the magazine Bey is quoted saying, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth. Our daughter is just the cutest thing.”
You can read the full interview when the new issue of People Magazine hits stand on Friday April 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment