Thursday, February 9, 2012

RUMOR: Is Mannie Fresh Joining G.O.O.D. Music




Word on the street that Mannie Fresh is going to sign with G.O.O.D Music.  According to a recent interview this rumor may be reality real soon!

Check out the excerpts below:
Well, we working that out. I’m kind of funny about signing with people. Dude, I’ve been through so much. And I’m not saying I think Kanye is a bad person, but I can’t tell you what that is right now. It’s really on me, and what space I’m in. I’m not saying that I wouldn’t do it, but it’s gotta be something that makes sense for me.”
When asked about any formal offers or an “extending of the hand”, Mannie said:
I can’t really say if [there was]. It’s one of them things where – Let me just put it like this, Kanye is kinda mysterious about the things that he do. And I can’t really let no cats out the bag. I’m sorry to give you an answer like that, but I can’t really say what’s in the works. Y’all just gotta wait to see what happens.”


Would signing with G.O.O.D Music be a good think for Mannie's career?

No comments:

Post a Comment