Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NY Jets Braylon Edwards Sends 100 Students To College



This a great story!!!  In 2007 Braylon Edwards promised 100 students if they completed 15 hours of community service and kept a 2.5 grade point average he would put them through any college of their choice. 

The students responded and did just that and Braylon stayed true to his word.  This is expected to cost him around $1 million.




Braylon Tweeted:
As the 2nd most hated man in Clev & a man of my word, today I will honor a promise made to 100 students in Cleveland years ago. The last of my Advance 100 students will graduate from my program and head off to college on scholarships that I will provide them with. Guys, enjoy and embrace your new beginnings and remember your promise to me, to reach back & help someone else along the way.





This is excellent!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment