Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Miami Shooting Witness Hid Memory Card In Mouth After Cops Beat Him




We at The Urban Cafe Blog will continue to post stories on police brutality.  These thugs in police uniforms need to be stopped!!!! 

According to Newsone, Narces Benoit witnessed a police shooting in Miami on Memorial Day.  The shooting claimed the life of Raymond Herisse.  Narces Benoit says the police stomped on his cell phone, pulled guns on him and detained him but he still kept the video of the incident and he eventually sold the video to CNN



“When he noticed me recording, one of the officers jumped in the truck, put a pistol to my head,” he said. “My phone was smashed – he stepped on it, handcuffed me.”



“They handled us like we were criminals,” she said. “The officer came over to the driver’s side, on my left, and just put the gun to my head.”

“They took everyone’s phones and smashed them,” she said.


Benoit says the only reason he still has the footage is because it was saved on a tiny memory card, which he removed and hid from the officers, despite being told to hand over his video.



Read The Full Story Here

No comments:

Post a Comment