Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lil Wayne To Retire After “Tha Carter IV” Album?



Lil Wayne is on the cover of XXL July/August 2011 issue. In the article he spoke with XXL about the his recording process and selecting tracks for the anticipated Tha Carter IV album in the exclusive interview “Larger Than Life.” Wayne said the album is all about him because he is one interesting muthaf*cka. He also spoke on retiring soon and......it that may be sooner than we think.
Check out the quote below from the interview. 

“I’m bowing out still on top,” he says. “I’ma make y’all want me when I retire. I’ma make y’all be like, ‘Nooo!’ I ain’t leaving out this bitch when y’all be like, ‘Yeah, it’s about time, dawg.’ Carter IV might be my last one. I’ma make y’all be like, ‘Fuck!’ Yeah, nigga, I’m gone.”


The issue will hit newsstands nationwide on July 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment