Saturday, May 28, 2011

SMH...Sugar Ray Leonard Admits He was Sexually Abused By His Coach!!!



In his upcoming autobiography Sugar Ray Lenoard admits that he was sexually abused by a former coach.

Sugar Ray describes several unsettling moments that he had with the coach over the years.

One night in particular, Leonard describes sitting in a car in a deserted parking lot while his coach told him how much a gold medal at the 1976 Olympics would mean to his future.

Ray writes "Before I knew it, he had unzipped my pants and put his hand, then mouth, on an area that has haunted me for life. I didn’t scream. I didn’t look at him. I just opened the door and ran"


We are so proud of Sugar Ray for sharing such a personal story with us. This probably happens more often than people wanna admit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment