Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Congrats! Monica & Shannon Brown Celebrate 1-Year Anniversary




Monica and Shannon Brown celebrated their 1-year anniversary. And to celebrate the anniversary, the couple went canoeing and tweeted pics for all their fans to see:
Shannon wrote: “Y’all already know what time it is! Happy 1yr my baby. Love you”
To which Monica responded: “Love u 2my love,looking forward 2 a lifetime w/u… This has been 2 of the most AMAZING days ever.Now we’re getting on a canoe.Of course my hubby is canoe captain ❤LOL… 80ft of water & u know I still can’t swim…doesn’t matter between this life vest & my canoe captain were safe❤LOL”
She continued: “U guys know I talk real life on my albums,Can’t wait until u hear my song 4 my husband❤ @PolowDaDon wasn’t playing with that one Owwwww. LOL”



I like this couple!  

No comments:

Post a Comment