Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Told You So!!!!! Beyonce Announces Maternity Line




 People are questioning why Beyonce would wear a fake baby bump....this is why.  It's for business purposes. 

 Beyonce is planning on launching a new line of maternity wear for expectant mothers, and will release the clothes under her House of Dereon line. 
In a recent interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Beyonce says, It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant.” She also says that flowy fabrics are always flattering for her and that she will continue to “rock my stilettos.”

Bey isn’t the first pregnant celeb to design maternity wear, both Nicole Richie and Heidi Klum have designed maternity collections while pregnant.


I am not a fan of House of Dereon designs.  What do you think?  Will you be buying??

No comments:

Post a Comment