Monday, October 3, 2011

hUH? Busta Rhymes Allegedly Gave Woman Herpes




Word on the street is that Busta gave a woman herpes and she is telling it all on her blog. Busta’s real name Trevor Tahiem Smith, Jr. is mentioned her message. 

Here is what she says:

“Busta needs to be arrested!!! How can someone get away with spreading a infectious virus that they know they have. He is cruel and the most disgusting person I’ve ever met. This is a warning, warning, WARNING stay away from him!!!!!!Be back later, I have a lot more to blog about like meeting Busta infector, my efforts to rid my body of this disease (I don’t believe in drugs), etc…The Worst Day of My Life I consider meeting Trevor or Taheim as I called him the worst day of my life. I’d known him for a few years prior to him infecting me. Not that it matters but it wasn’t a one night stand scenario. I’ve grown a lot since then and my perception of people has changed. I was young, naive and trusting.
So I’m at a party and Bustas road manager Fab comes up to me and says Bus wants to meet you. Okaaayy so he was tall, handsome, suited up and polite. I was attracted to him. He looked nothing like the hot dog neck, bloated gut, washed up rapper that he looks like now. We talked for a little while and he asked me for my number and we exchanged.”



Do you believe her???

No comments:

Post a Comment