Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uh Oh!!!! Kimsha Artest And Shaunie O'Neal Got Beef!







If I were Shaunie, I wouldn't mess with Kimsha Artest, she looks like she would whoop her tail...and word on the street is that's exactly what happened! LOL!

We all have been wondering where Kimsha has been but we are hearing that she is no longer apart of the show.  The reason?  Well...we are hearing that she laid hands on Shaunie and tore her up! 

Here is what Kimsha said via twitter: “I’m getting asked a lot of questions. I ain’t got time for the bullsh*t. It is what the f*ck it is. Ya’ll need to take it to Ms Shaunie. I will keep my mouth zipped right now.”

“I see they cut me off the show and left buckle a** b*tches. shaunie oneal can kiss my a**. she kisses a** to that evelyn b*tch and gets the b*tch who f*cked her husband and cut her a check but cant handle a real woman. FOH!”
OMG!!!!!  
I liked Kimsha on the show and was looking forward to seeing her.  Will you miss her?





No comments:

Post a Comment