Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Music: Monica & Trey Songz’ “Here I Am (Remix)”




Monica aMonica and Trey Songz join forces on the remix to her song “Here I Am.”  Monica and Trey recently wrapped a nationwide tour together, the two have no trouble creating chemistry on the third single off her platinum-selling album “Still Standing.”  The slow jam, produced by Monica’s real-life cousin Polow Da Don, was previously recorded as a duet with Jamie Foxx.

Monica told Rap-Up

“It’s a special song to me because it’s totally different than what I normally do. Ester Dean actually wrote it, but she wrote it for a man and a man previously recorded it. So what we did was we flipped it and made it fitting for a woman and then we also did a version of it with Trey.”

Take a listen!   




I love it!!! 
Tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment