Thursday, October 21, 2010



50 Cent and Soulja Boy are featured on the cover of the November issue of XXL Magazine. Both artists revealed their admiration for each other and shared what they have in common:

“Being black with money, from the ‘hood, struggles and coming from nothing to something, of course you’re going to share the common struggles,” the young MC said. “You going to have people hate. You going to have people that change on you, and all that. So of course, watching 50, and him going through what he did — if there wasn’t no 50 Cent, there would be no Soulja Boy.”

About the drug allegations:“I’m still learning,” Soulja Boy said. “I’ve been through a lot this year, and it’s nothing I expected. I just wanna rap, and I wake up and have some sh– on me, out the blue, every single day. But, really, all it does is feed my ego.”

"If I had the wish to be another artist, just for right now, it would be Soulja Boy," 50 revealed.
In addition to 50 and Soulja's recent collabo for "Mean Mug", 50 Cent may have a collaboration with former rival Kany West, according to G-Unit's Lloyd Banks.

What do you guys think?  Tell us what you think.  Please leave comments! 

1 comment:

  1. They are whack and the Game doesnt need them two anyways cause the both of them cannot rap anyways

    ReplyDelete