Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. & TINY ARRESTED IN CALI



Rapper/Actor T.I. and his wife "Tiny" were arrested Wednesday night in West Hollywood for drug possession.  According to reports:

Cops pulled the two over on Sunset Blvd around 10:18 PM for a traffic violation and then smelled marijuana. During a subsequent search of the vehicle, cops say they found a controlled substance — we’re told it was not cocaine. The class of the controlled substance that was found includes methamphetamines and ecstasy.



Tiny and T.I. were taken to separate squad cars and transported to a local Sheriff’s station. Both were booked on felony possession of a controlled substance. They were released on $10,000 bail. (Source TMZ.COM)

T.I. is currently serving a three-year probation after he pleaded guilty in May of 2009, for attempting to purchase machine guns and silencers before the BET Hip-Hop Awards in 2007.


T.I. and Tiny are actually one of my favorite couples right now, but this was just plain stupid.  T.I, you just got out of prison!  Why???? 

1 comment: