Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jennifer what are you doing?


When I heard the news that Jennifer's husband Eric Williams got another chick pregnant all I could think was I knew it!  All who watched Basketball wives knew that Jennifer had put up with way too much from her womanizing husband.  And the man isn't even cute!
Not that any woman is worth being cheated on and lied to, but if he was fine it would make the situation different.  When a ugly man continuously cheats on you, and you just take it, there must be some other issues.  Maybe Jennifer was using him for the lavish lifestyle, but Jennifer, was it worth the shame and humiliation?  I think not.  My suggestion is that Jennifer leaves his ugly, cheating BUTT and find her a fine and nice man that will love her unconditionally.  Oh, and Jen, take him for all he has! 

No comments:

Post a Comment